Sunday, June 26, 2011

Becoming NADIA by Cyrus Keith



“What’s one more little white lie?”

There's only one thing that pretty, popular TV reporter Nadia Velasquez is missing: her memory from before the explosion that killed everyone else in the room, including the President of Nigeria. But from the moment she meets FBI agent Jon Daniels, all hell breaks loose. Friends turn into deadly enemies overnight, and no one can be truly trusted.

When Jon and Nadia investigate further, they discover the living terror that is the truth behind Nadia's existence, a truth that could mean the death of millions.



The first cover I ever saw at MuseItUp Publishing was the one for Becoming NADIA, and it took my breath away.  I looked at the cover and KNEW I had to read this book.  That was late last year.  The book was released in April and I bought it as soon as it came out.  At the time, I was busy tweaking my own self-published tome, and Becoming NADIA was such a page turner, I had to force myself to put it down in order to release and promote my own book.

Becoming NADIA was well worth the wait and lived up to every one of the expectations our beloved Cover Goddess, Delilah K. Stephans excited in me with her chilling, masterpiece cover art.  The book grips you from the first sentence and takes you on an edge-of-your seat ride that will stay with you long after you read the last page.  I will probably go back and reread Becoming NADIA when I am not so busy just to savor the suspense.  It is an action story filled with emotion and sci-fi speculation that will leave you asking what if?  If you find the cover art chilling—you should.  You definitely should.

Price: $5.95

Buy link:

No comments:

Post a Comment