Saturday, September 15, 2012

Resurrection, War ‘n’ Wit, Book 2 by Gail Roughton





Resurrection. A secret society. Not everyone can join, just the elite few who remember their past lives. Only the Seer knows if those memories are truth or fabrication. There’s just one problem. The new Seer is missing in action. War-N-Wit’s new assignment is a blast from the past! But whose past?


The mark of a good writer is the ability to keep up the suspense, continue to develop the characters, and keep the audience wanting more when writing a series.  Ms. Roughton is, indeed, a good writer.  Resurrection is the second book in the War ‘n Wit series and it did not disappoint.  Starting where Witch, Book 1 left off, Resurrection can easily stand alone.  For those of us who read Witch, however, it picks up the lives of Chad and Ariel seamlessly and plunges us right into their next adventure, introducing new characters and satisfying us that the details of this story are sewn up, yet leaving us craving more, hoping Ms. Roughton will hurry up and write the next chapter in this ongoing saga.  It’s clear she’s not finished with this magical couple, nor are we.  I was magically mesmerized as I devoured each word.

Length:  109 Pages
Price:  $2.99


5 comments:

  1. I like how you said you were "magically mesmerized." This book is full of magic for sure and certainly kept my attention. Gail is a great storyteller!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been really good is you were that mesmerized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is, JQ. I'm reading Down Home right now and while I try not to post two books in a row by the same author, I'm making an exception since it came out last Friday. I don't want to say anything now, but come back Sunday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was. Come back on Sunday for my review of Down Home by Gail Roughton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That'll teach me to be so busy I don't check back on reviews. Thanks, girls. You don't know what your comments mean to me.

    ReplyDelete